1. We found these white feathers at a local craft store and dipped each one in gold for a little flare.
2. I will be wearing this amazing chevron necklace by Nikki Lorraine with my dress on the special day! Check out her online shop here to see more.
3. We painted these his & her wooden cutouts to match the rest of our wedding decor, and then sprayed a little gold glitter over the top of them for a sparkle when the lights hit them.
4. I made TONS of these paper flowers to cover some not-so-wedding-appropriate murals on our venues walls.
5. I'm wearing this delicate little handmade feather by pomp & plumage in my hair on our day. Check out their etsy shop for more of their pretty handmade goods.
Stay posted for more wedding news! We're only 8 days away and counting!
Drey $ Nicole