Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ironic Dress Twins!

Yesterday the adorable Twitch Vintage put out her new items for sale on Ebay! I was in shock when I browsed all the way down and saw THIS almost exact replica of my Grandma's vintage wedding dress! I had only recently seen it for the first time last weekend, while flipping through her old photos after the funeral. I immediately thought, "Wouldn't that be cool if I was married in a similar dress?!" But I've already got a great dress being custom made by an Etsy shop. I'm still thinking of getting it as a reception dress, or maybe for the maid of honor? It's neat how similar they are, and especially ironic with the timing of it all. Random things I wouldn't normally put a lot of thought into have popped up around me lately, that hold a lot of sentimental feelings already!



Crazy right?!
Drey $ Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment