Saturday, May 11, 2013

Long Beach Livin'

My life this week via iPhone photos:


















































































1. Bathroom mirror pic with the bump
2. Daily words of wisdom from street art found on Retro Row
3. LB Bentley's "Happy Cinco De Mayo" photo
4. G made grilled chicken stuffed with spinach, mozzarella & homemade pesto/cracked pepper cream sauce on salad
5. Multigrain pancakes from Trader Joes topped with sunflower seeds
6. An afternoon at Home Depot with my friend, Siera
7. I love how this ombre truck looks like it was watercolored
8. An adorable pocketed bib and bunny for baby
9. Planted an aloe, cactus & succulent arrangement
10. Too much food at our friend, Nikki's Cinco party
11. Chicken yellow curry, sticky rice & egg rolls at Long Beach Thai
12. Cinco De Mayo style. I love how he thinks I'm hilarious :)

Follow along on Instagram for daily updates!
Username: dreynicole

Drey $ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment