Saturday, June 29, 2013

Long Beach Livin'

My life this week via iPhone photos:


1. Perfectly imperfect contrasting rust on an old VW
2. The best modern chair ever from my favorite Retro Row store
3. Plants so perfect they look fake + make me feel like I'm in Oompa Loompa land
4 & 6. Feet kicked up enjoying a fruit smoothie in newly cleaned house
5. Yummy panini bites from TJ's with mozzarella, pesto + red pepper spread 
7. Long Beach apts have so much color and character
8. Sundays are for eating the biggest brunch of the week
9. Showing off our couples maternity photos to his work friends
10. Bought a cute cup of lemonade from some kids in the park on my walk
11. Mother in Law came and went leaving us with full bellies and baby goodies
12. My chefman looking so sharp in his new work attire

Follow along on Instagram for daily updates!
Username: dreynicole

Drey $ Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the baby on the way - or congrats if the little one has arrived! Love following your blog and hope things are going smoothly and the whole fam is healthy and happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete