Sunday, June 16, 2013

Repeat Button

Yesterday while out on a walk I had the usual Amy Winehouse pandora station playing in my ears. As soon as I heard this voice, I immediately snapped out of my endorphin daze and reached for my phone to hit that little "thumbs up" icon. I was surprised to see a young white man on the album cover with all that rasp and soul, much like Amy. Since then I've found some of his videos online and can't stop hitting repeat. Take a listen!


Also, I'm doing all of this from the tiny little screen of my iPhone which is very tedious and time consuming. Something started going wrong with my laptop about a week ago and I used G's for backup, but now his it out as well. So frustrating! Hopefully all will be fixed soon because I have lots of baby posts that need to happen and before I know it he'll be here! Fingers crossed it's something simple.

Drey $ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment