Sunday, March 4, 2012

A letter to the President

Dear Obama,


Why am I 22, have 3 jobs all with the city, live in a two bedroom 1 bath house on my own, struggle to pay rent but always manage to get it done on time, and I OWE sixty-seven dollars in taxes???? Last year I made 15,000 and this year I made 13,000. Yet, I owe $67 this year when I made less, and recieved close to $800 back last year? I feel like I'm being punished for having 3 jobs and trying so hard because that's what it takes at my age to afford my own place and be responsible, when others are sitting on their couches everyday mooching off the government recieving food stamps and being supported by unemployment checks for doing nothing! Can you please explain because I'm feeling pretty defeated.


Sincerely,

Drey $ Nicole


P.S. - And I voted for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment