Friday, March 23, 2012

Long Beach Livin' Food Edition

This week was full of doubles at work for mister, which meant loads of food brought to me on lunch breaks and dinner time breaks. Getting married to a chef is like having a personal chef right at my fingertips 24/7, and also that I'll have to stay on my tip top toes with the workouts! Here's a few of the many delicious meals I had the pleasure of indulging in this week!



1. Cajun chicken tacos 
2. Country fried Steak, biscuits & sausage gravy, hashbrowns, bacon
3. Veggie Burger with sauteed onions, bell peppers & jalapenos 
4. Daily fresh sliced lemon water
5. Hot fudge brownie sundae with whip cream & chopped peanuts 
6. Chicken penne pasta with white wine citrus Beurre Blanc and garlic bread

Full-y yours,
Drey $ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment