Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bentley and the Bump

























I've noticed lately that Tx Bentley has been so glued to me and the bump. Now that it's become more pronounced, he's always right up against it or even hugging up on it using it as a pillow. When I get up to go to another room he runs right behind to be next to me at all times. Even when I'm gone for 30 seconds just to pee, he'll nudge the door open with his head, get right in front of me and turn around to face the door like he's standing guard and protecting his little bump. I thought our pups might get jealous once baby gets here and they have to share the attention, but it looks like they're just going to be super cuddly and protective!

Drey $ Nicole


4 comments:

  1. Your Tx Bentley and my Harley look quite similar! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of hues to consider incorporate dim violet, burgundy, elevated green, icy mass white, old fashioned gold, and peacock blue.car dealerships near me

    ReplyDelete