Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A dose of Drey: Fact #4

A dose of Drey: Fact #4
I blow a kiss at those little crosses on the side of the road representing someone passing in that exact spot. My heart hurts every time I see one and I just feel sad for everyone involved. I wonder every time what exactly happened. Were they drinking and driving, did they get run off the road, fall asleep at the wheel? What did they look like, how old were they, what’d they do for a living? There are a few around my town that I’ve driven by on an almost daily basis for years now, and I feel a weird sort of attachment or closeness to them since I’ve blown a kiss multiple times and thought about their story. I know I'm not the only one who does this, right?



Drive safe lovlies,
Drey $ Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment